Thank you for your interest in this year’s Young Artist Market! We are very excited to support emerging artists at Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival. Please read below for important information for this year’s Market.
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFO
September 15-17, 2017
Friday, 9/15: 5PM – 9PM
Saturday, 9/16: 11AM – 9PM
Sunday, 9/17: 12PM – 7PM
ADMISSION BADGES are $7 in advance, $12 at the gate.
Pets, weapons, and coolers are not permitted on festival grounds. Camp chairs welcome!
We are a rain or shine event.
YOUNG ARTIST MARKET LOCATION
The Young Artist Market is located on the 700 Block of Broad st, near the Family Stage. The Family Area Info booth is located on the South Side of Broad st. The closest gate is at the intersection of 7th and Broad St. Click here to view Festival Map: Festival Map
No on-site parking is available at the festival. There are several public parking areas nearby. Click here for a parking map.
– Check in at the Young Artist’s Market Info Booth located on the South side of Broad St.
-You can check into the festival up to 30 minutes before the official open time. The gate volunteers know to expect you.
-Once you check in at the info booth, a volunteer will assign you a space. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
-If you need to relocate your sales space throughout the day, please alert the volunteer at the info booth and they will assist you.
-You may sell as long as you like. When you leave, please inform the Young Artist’s Market info tent.
YOUNG ARTIST’S MARKET GUIDELINES
- All artists (regardless of age) must purchase admission badges to be able to sell in the Young Artist’s Market.
- Admission badge must be purchased before you will be allowed to set up your table. The closest entrance gate with badge sales is at 7th St.
- No drive-up unloading will be allowed. If you require assistance to get your materials onto the festival site, please check-in at the info booth FIRST, then alert the volunteer. There may be a wait as we assign volunteers from the main festival to help.
- No tents are allowed in the Young Artist’s Market. Tables must be no larger than a 4×4 foot card table. You may bring chairs for your comfort.
- Only school-aged youth, kindergarten-12th grade may participate in the Young Artist’s Market.
- There is no supervision from adult chaperones in the Young Artist’s Market. If your child is too young to be left unattended, please provide adult supervision for the duration of their sales.
- All kinds of artwork is suitable for sales in the Young Artist’s Market, but all artwork must be YOUR work. Adults are not permitted to make artwork to sell in this area.
- Be ready for the weather – sunscreen, rain gear if needed. Water bottles and snacks are highly recommended!
- For adults supervising artists in the Young Artists Market:
- NO SMOKING
- Please set up any chairs BEHIND the young artists’ sales areas, so as not to crowd the area.
- Only Young Artists are permitted to sell work
Before you get to the festival, please email any questions to Family Area Chair Christina Berkshire at email@example.com.
Once on the festival site, please refer to the Young Artist Market Info Booth Volunteers with any questions or concerns.