Badges on sale at artsintheheart.com and at State Bank locations.
Fine Arts and Crafts Market artists online now, Performance lineups announced soon!
Festival Dates: September 14-16
The 38th Annual Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival, presented by the Greater Augusta Arts Council and the City of Augusta, announces that badges are now on sale for festival admission. They can be purchased online at artsintheheart.com or in person at State Bank locations in Augusta, Vintage Ooollee in downtown Augusta, and New Moon in Aiken.
Badges are good for the entire weekend of the festival and cost $7 in advance, $12 at the gate.
The Festival committee is very excited to announce some brand new features and family fun to be had all weekend long, from September 14 to September 16.
- Soweto Street Beat, an African Drum and Dance group, will take to the stage Saturday night on the Global Stage
- The largest number of Fine Arts and Crafts Market booths yet – over 160!
- The return of Author’s Alley with even more local writers and authors
- New in the Global Village: Food booths for France and Yemen, with Pakistan returning. 26 countries & cultures represented!
- Family Area: Interactive pop-up performances throughout the weekend, Young Artist Market, and free craft activities for kids!
- Special Concerts all weekend on 5 stages of entertainment: Livingroom Legends, Bethany and the Southside Boys, Dolo Jayy, voxnbass, King Cat & the Elders, and more!
Festivities will take place at the Augusta Common (836 Reynolds Street) and Broad Street from 7th to 10th . The Festival will comprise the Global Food Village with authentic international foods from 26 countries; a Fine Arts and Crafts Market with over 160 juried fine arts and crafts booths; an interactive Family Area; a Young Artists Market where school-aged artists sell their work; five stages stacked with live local and regional talent, and a craft beer garden.
Friday, September 14, 5-9pm
Saturday, September 15, 11am-9pm
Sunday, September 16, 12-7pm