Apply to perform on one of 5 stages at the Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival! Deadline to apply is June 1.
- The Global Stage highlights ethnic performances. It can accommodate large musical groups and dance performances. Seating is open-air, on the grass of the Augusta Common.
- The Family Stage is for performances that appeal to children and families. It is covered and has a floor that can accommodate dancers. The seating area of the Family Stage is under a tent which will provide shade and cover from rain. Please note the Family stage cannot accomodate bands or musical ensembles.
- The Community Stage is perfect for any type of musical or dramatic performance. There will be a tent cover for the stage and audience ensuring the show will go on despite inclement weather. There will be a backline provided with professional equipment, details provided to approved performers.
- The Troubadour Stage is used to present performances such as: poetry, storytelling, acoustic music, spoken word, improv and other low tech performances. It is located inside the Doris Building, and provides audiences with AC (a rare feature at the festival!)
- The Jazz Stage will be used to present jazz performances by local and regional artists. Seating is covered. There will be a backline provided with professional equipment, details provided to approved performers.