THE 2020 FINE ARTS AND FINE CRAFTS MARKET
APPLICATION IS NOW OPEN!
The application closes on June 10.
- – We have extended the application deadline to June 10, 2020. All applicants will be notified of the jurors’ decisions by July 1, 2020.
- – We have changed the setting for the application fee for our festival this year. We will now accept the application fee via check only, which means that you can apply, and submit your application, but delay payment of the processing fee until the first week of June.
- – We are monitoring the impact of covid 19 (coronavirus) in our community. We are in contact with our local officials. Our top priority is always the health and safety of our participants, volunteers, staff, and spectators. We will provide ongoing updates as necessary.
- – We have secured additional hand-washing stations, to be placed at every entrance to the festival.
- – We also have a new advisor to the festival steering team who is an expert in public health and safety from Augusta University’s medical school.
The Greater Augusta Arts Council held information sessions on how to apply to the Fine Arts & Fine Crafts Market.
Friday, January 10, 2020 at NOON and Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Did you miss the info sessions? You can watch a video of a session from a few years ago at the bottom of the page.
SUBSCRIBE BELOW TO RECEIVE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM THE GREATER AUGUSTA ARTS COUNCIL